Get into ketosis in less then 60 minutes! click here!
Ok, I think the title says it all! These are my favorite fat bombs right now. They are SO easy, delicious and filling. The hardest part is not eating them all the moment I make them! It takes about 15 minutes to prep so there's no excuse not try this recipe out ASAP!
- One 8 oz package cream cheese
- 6-8 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons grassfed butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1-2 tablespoons xylitol
- 1/2 (9) oz. package of Lily's dark chocolate chips (sweetened with stevia)
- Use a hand mixer to combine all ingredients except for the chocolate chips
- After everything is mixed evenly, stir in chocolate chips. (You may prefer less chocolate chips)
- Put the dough in a silicone candy mold (shown here), or form into round balls and place in freezer for several hours.
- Enjoy! You can eat these straight from the freezer, or you can put a few in the fridge at a time to soften up a little bit.
Approximate Nutrition Facts Based on 48 Bombs (Assuming 6 tablespoons peanut butter, 1/2 bag of chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon xylitol):
- 4.6 grams fat
- 3.7 grams protein
- 0.21 grams sugar
- 1.7 grams net carbs
*We use all organic/grassfed ingredients when possible, but do your best as to what's available and fits your budget!