Get Into Ketosis And Start Burning Fat! Here's How!
Who doesn't love Reese's peanut butter cups? Now you can enjoy them guilt free! The trick to making these taste like the good old fashioned Reese's is some butter...and lucky for us, butter is a keto staple!
- (2) 9 oz bags of Lily's dark chocolate
- 1/2 jar peanut butter (make sure that the only ingredient is peanuts!)
- 4 tbls grassfed butter
- Mini cupcake tin and mini cupcake liners OR, if you want something easier, use a silicone mold...same great taste...just doesn't look like a Reese's
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler. Sometimes the chocolate starts to weird and a little chunky. I find that adding coconut oil brings it back to life. Do NOT add water...that just makes things worse.
- Spoon a layer of chocolate into the cupcake liners and spread around so it covers the liner. If using a silicone mold, just add a layer of chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 5-10 minutes.
- While refrigerating, mix the peanut butter and butter.
- When the chocolate is solid in the molds, scoop some peanut butter into the cupcake liners/silicone mold.
- Refrigerate for another 10-15 minutes
- Finally, add another layer of chocolate shimmy the cupcake tin/silicone mold to get it to spread evenly.
- Pop in the refrigerator for another 10 minutes and voila! Your very own homemade, keto Reese's peanut butter cups!
APPROXIMATE NUTRITION FACTS: (Assuming you used all the ingredients above in totality)
- Fat - 6.5 Grams
- Protein - 1.85 Grams
- Sugar - 0.14 Grams
- Net Carbs - 2 Grams