I have to admit that doing keto and Whole 30 at the same time is challenging. It's really eliminating the dairy that makes it tough for me...however I KNOW that I feel better when I lay off most dairy (aside from butter). These lemon coconut bites are a great high fat/low carb snack that are also Whole 30 approved! I modified a recipe I found from Happy Healthy Mama.
- 2 cups raw cashews
- 1/2 cup shredded, unsweetened coconut
- Juice from 1 medium lemon
- 2 tbls coconut oil
- Put cashews in the food processor until they are pulsed into crumbs
- Add the rest of the ingredients and process until combined
- Form into balls (I usually get about 16-20 based on how big I make them)
- Store in the fridge
That's it! Seriously, so fast and easy..and delicious too!
Estimated nutrition facts based on 16 bites:
- Fat - 9.5 grams
- Protein - 2.6 grams
- Net Carbs - 4.25 grams
- Sugar - 0.62 grams