O.M.Geezy. These fat bombs definitely rival our famous Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Fat Bombs. They are SO rich and SO perfect for fall.
- Fat Bombs:
- (1) 8 oz. package organic cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbls grassfed butter, softened
- 3 tbls sweetemer (Xylitol, Swerve or Stevia)*
- 3 tbls organic pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1/2-1 tsp pumpkin pie spice**
- Caramel Topping:
- 3 tbs grassfed butter
- 3 tbs organic grassfed heavy cream
- 1 tbs sweetener (Xylitol, Swerve or Stevia) - you could honestly omit or decrease this! It's so sweet!
- 1/8 tsp organic vanilla
- 1/2 tsp organic molasses
- Use a hand mixer to combine all of the fat bomb ingredients in a bowl (cream cheese, butter, sweetener, pumpkin, vanilla and spice). Mix until everything is well combined
- Form into balls, or scoop in a silicone mold (the one I have shown below). Put in the freezer for a few hours until firm.
- In a small sauce pan, combine all caramel topping ingredients. Heat until bubbling and then turn off to let cool and thicken up.
- After fat bombs are firmed up, drizzle with caramel topping.
- Store fat bombs in the freezer. I like to pull them out about 15-20 minutes before I enjoy them to let them soften up a little bit.
*This makes a decently tart bomb, but I find the sweetness of the caramel topping works!
**Made of 5 tsp cinnamon, 2 tsp ginger, 1 tsp clove, 1/4 tsp nutmeg